Tuesday 27 December 2016

Christmas Haul

So I haven't done a blog post in about 4 months so why not return with a lovely little haul post!

I would like to start by pointing out I am not doing this post to brag. I know people like to read these and I am very grateful for the presents I got.


So first of all my lovely big brother (he's actually a lot shorter than me but he's older so hey ho) got me these lovely items from the Soap and Glory range. He got me a foot cream, bubble bath and body lotion. Anyone that knows me knows that I love Soap and Glory so I was very very happy when I opened this lovely lot.


My parents were constantly asking me this year what I wanted but I had no idea! The only thing I asked for was makeup brushes, because my ones were a bit old, and they got me some lovely gifts! I got these fluffy socks, I also got similar ones with a star pattern on and also some Gingerbread Man ones which are really soft.


Anyone who knows me knows I am not a morning person and I HATE Mondays so this oversized tee is perfect for me. It's meant for night time and it's super comfortable, I think my parents got it from Topshop because I LIVE for their clothing. 


I am a bit of a bookworm and if I don't have any uni work to do I will probably be reading. My parents got me Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. I have always wanted to read this and Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte is one of my favourite books so I am sure I will enjoy it.



I only asked for a few makeup brushes and I ended up with loads! This picture doesn't do them justice but they are all Real Techniques brushes. I got the Core set, Eye brushes set and the Essentials set. Mom and Dad did good!





This next gift is from my lovely friend Amy. She got me one of my favorite bottles of wine because what Christmas is complete without a bit of alcohol?! She also got me this lovely travel mug. Myself and Amy are both trainee teachers and a hot drink is essential during our long days so this gift is perfect!


 My other lovely friend Sara got me this really cute box which contained lots of little gifts, such as a shower gel, peppermint lip balm, bobbles, chocolate coins etc. I LOVE the box, I have no idea where she got it from but it was a lovely gift.




Finally what Christmas is complete without a bit of chocolate?! My parents got me a massive chocolate Snowman and lots more chocolate. I may or may not have already eaten half of it.



So that is my Christmas haul! Hope you enjoyed this post, I am going to try and get back to posting more regularly now that I have sorted out my schedule for my trainee teacher course.

Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love your presents! The chocolate snowman looks so yummy!
    www.isabellaschoice.com Isabella x

    ReplyDelete