Saturday 2 July 2016

June Favourites

Here are a few products that i was loving in June. Enjoy!

1. Calvin Klein Beauty (perfume)

This perfume is by far the BEST perfume i have ever come across. It smells really good. It has a very light floral scent which is  perfect for me and it lasts really well throughout the day too. Would definitely recommend if you like floral perfumes.

2. The Righteous Butter by Soap & Glory


This is a rich moisturiser which is great for dry skin. I tend to use it mainly for my elbows as that i where i tend to get dry skin and it has made them so soft and lovely. This can be used all over the body and smells great.

3. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

As those of you who read my blog will know i am a massive book lover and it wouldn't be a favourites post without mentioning one. For June i read The Great Gatsby which is a fantastic book that i would definitely recommend. I did a review on this book for last weeks post which you can check out here.

4. Ultron Vinyl Bobble Head


I got this off my friend for my 21st birthday and it has taken prime place on my window ledge. I absolutely love The Avengers and anything Marvel so this is the perfect present for me.

5. Johnsons Makeup Be Gone Moisturising Wipes For Dry Skin


These face wipes are amazing, they get my makeup off my skin really well and leave my skin feeling so soft. I went for the Dry Skin ones but you can also get ones for normal and oily skin too.

Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love the S&G Righteous Butter too!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete