Tuesday 14 June 2016

13 Personal Questions Tag



I'll be honest i literally had no idea what to write about this week, i have been very stressed with trying to redecorate my bedroom and having some issues with furniture deliveries etc. I am planning on writing a book review which would have been today's post but i haven't finished the book yet so here is plan b!

1. What do you order at Starbucks? 

I'm not a massive coffee fan so i tend to order a hot chocolate or one of those nice fruity drinks when its nice and hot outside.

2. What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?

My black faux leather jacket from Miss Selfridge, it goes well with so many outfits and i would be completely lost without it!


3. What's one thing people don't know about you? 

I get obsessed with TV shows very easily and if i have the time i will happily watch a full season of a show on Netflix in one day.

4. What's one thing you want to do before you die?

I want to have visited at least 10 different countries and go to their museums. I love traveling and museums so much but unfortunately it costs money which i do not have at the moment. At the moment i have visited 5 different countries so hopefully that number will increase soon!




5. What's one food you can't live without? 

I would have to say chicken because i love it so much, especially KFC chicken which i know is very salty and not at all healthy but it tastes so good!

6. What's one quote that you live your life by?

'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring' - Marilyn Monroe.

7. What do you like and dislike about the YouTube/Blogger community? 

I like that i have been able to talk to some amazing people who are extremely creative and have inspired me to be more so. I dislike how sometimes bitching and trolling can occur which i hate because it's pointless.

8. What's your number 1 song on your iPod/iTunes? 

At the moment it is without a doubt Formation by Beyonce, i am obsessed with the song and it is really catchy.

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?

I don't think i really have a specific style, i tend to just wear what i like and what i think looks good.




10. Favourite number? 

Three!

11. Two hobbies?

Blogging and reading.

12. Two pet peeves?

Biting finger nails and being ignored.

13. Your guilty pleasure?

Literally anything smothered in chocolate!

I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! I wasn't tagged by anyone i just felt like doing it :)

Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment