Monday 4 April 2016

Top 3 Skin Care Essentials



It is so so SO important to keep your skin nice and soft and healthy. Not only will it make your skin feel nicer, it will look nicer too. Here are my top 3 skin care essentials which i could not live without!

1) Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser. 

In my opinion this is one of the best moisturisers going right now. Its cheap and affordable and its so good. It contains Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E which are both very good for your skin. Its also had no artificial perfume or harsh chemicals which is perfect if you have sensitive skin like me. I find that whenever i use a moisturiser that is perfumed i end up with horrible red blotches on my skin which is not good. This moisturiser also works well as a base before applying foundation.

2) Bio-Oil.
                                                      

As most people will know i am very tall, while this does have it's perks a downside is that i grew in spurts which resulted in me developing stretch marks on my back and at the tops on my legs. After discovering Bio-Oil about a year ago i have noticed that my stretch marks have faded massively and are no longer as obvious as they were. This has boosted my self-confidence greatly and i am so glad i brought it. Bio-Oil also works well for scars, uneven skin tone, ageing skin and dehydrated skin.

3) Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream. 


Its important to look after your feet, especially your heels. This cream is perfect for repairing cracked skin. The reason people get cracked skin on their heels is because the skin has lost moisture, this promotes an effective moisture level which helps make your feet nice and soft and smooth again. It takes about 5 mins to absorb properly (even though it states on the box it absorbs quickly) so you do have to apply it at a time you know you're not going to be walking around straight away.

Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment