Monday 11 April 2016

Revolution Redemption Palette Essential Mattes 2 Review

So a few weeks ago i decided to treat myself to some new eye shadow. I didn't want to pay too much for it but i knew i wanted a palette so that i could have more shades. I went to my local superdrug and discovered the Revolution Palettes. I was pleased that they were so cheap (this one only cost £4.00) and i went for the Redemption Palette in Essential Mattes 2 as i like a smokey eye but also wanted a palette that had some more toned down shades.



This palette has a range of dark and light brown shades and also some more neutral peach and pink shades too which i thought was perfect for me.

I have tried most of the shades but have to say i was disappointed with some of the lighter shades in the palette. Unfortunately they are not as pigmented as i hoped they would be and all of the eye shadows are actually very powdery and chalky so they don't last well for the whole day.

I like the shades and i will probably continue to use the product as it is good considering how cheap it was. However i am disappointed that not all the colours are as pigmented as some of the darker shades in the palette.

Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment