Monday 18 April 2016

Books I Want To Read This Summer

Summer is so close and I'm already looking forward to it! There are so many things i want to do this summer but one thing that is at the top of my list is to read more. I love reading but since i started my degree it has become more of a 'i do it because i have to' not a 'i do it because i want to' sort of thing.

But my degree is almost over so it's time to get back into reading!

1. The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain


I have had this book for a verrryyyyy long time but never gotten around to reading it. I have had a few people tell me it is a really good book so i can't wait to read it.

2. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare


I recently watched the first series of Shadowhunters and i absolutely loved it! I became hooked instantly, its such a good show and i am a sucker for anything with a supernatural element to it. The series is loosely based off The Mortal Instruments book series so i really want to read them to find out more about the characters. There are quite a few books in this series so it might take a while but I've been told that it will be worth it. 

3. Looking For Alaska by John Green


I read The Fault In Our Stars by John Green about a year ago and cried like a little baby at the ending, it was so sad! John Green is an excellent writer and i was really captivated by the characters. Looking For Alaska is another one of John Greens books and i hope it is as good as The Fault In Our Stars because i loved that book!

4. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte


This book is such a classic and i am surprised i haven't read it already! This book is the only book written by Emily Bronte. I loved Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and i have been told that this book has a similar vibe to it. I look forward to reading it this summer. 

Chlo xx 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Looking for alaska is such a lovely book! And you'll read it in a day, no doubt :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete