Monday 21 March 2016

The TMI Tag

I got the idea to do this blog post after reading The English Everygirl's post where she did this tag. So so so many questions!


1. What are you wearing? Marvel Pajamas.

2. Ever been in love? I am currently.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup? No, i think I've been quite lucky.

4. How tall are you? 5ft 11in I'm really really tall.

5. How much do you weigh? Enough, I'm happy and healthy.

6. Any tattoos? No not yet but i would like one.

7. Any piercings? Just my ear lobes, i used to have a helix piercing but it closed up.

8. OTP? Hanna and Caleb from PLL and Magnus and Alec from Shadowhunters/The Mortal Instruments books.

9. Favourite show? I'm currently loving Pretty Little Liars and Shadowhunters.

10. Favourite bands? Evanescence, 30 Seconds To Mars, Mcfly, Panic! At The Disco, Nirvana and Queen.

11.  Something you miss? Seeing my family everyday, living at Uni i don't get to see them as often as i would like.

12. Favourite song? Sweet Sacrifice by Evanescence and Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

13. How old are you? 20.

14. Zodiac sign? Gemini. Enthusiastic, impulsive and curious.

15. Quality you look for in a partner? Adventurous and creative.

16. Favourite quote? 'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring' - Marilyn Monroe.

17. Favourite actor? Tie between Scarlett Johansson, Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio.

18. Favourite colour? Red.

19. Loud music or soft? Depends what mood I'm in.

20. Where do you go when you’re sad? I go to my room or for a walk if it's not too cold outside.

21. How long does it take you to shower? About 25 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 1 hour 30 mins. Most of that time is spent trying to get out of bed.

23. Ever been in a physical fight? Never.

24. Turn on? Loyalty.

25. Turn off? Cheaters and guys who wear their trousers so their boxers are on show. 

26. The reason I started blogging? I wanted a hobby.

27. Fears? Spiders, clowns, the dark, confined spaces, storms and being alone.

28. Last thing that made you cry? Intense university stress.

29. Last time you said you loved someone? Today to my boyfriend.

30. Meaning behind your blogging URL? PartyWithGiraffes because i love a good party and people always say I'm tall like a Giraffe.

31. Last book you read? Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.

32. The book you’re currently reading?  Dracula by Bram Stoker.

33. Last show you watched? The last episode of season six of Pretty Little Liars.

34. Last person you talked to? My housemate.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My friend.

36. Favourite food? Chicken Fajitas.

37. Place you want to visit? There's so many! Australia is definitely top of my list.

38. Last place you were? Birmingham.

39. Do you have a crush? Does my boyfriend count? 

40. Last time you kissed someone? Today.

41. Last time you were insulted? Two weeks ago by a customer at my part time retail job.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Cherry.

43. What instruments do you play? Unfortunately none! I have a guitar which i still haven't learnt how to play properly.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery? A ring my Great Nan left to me in her will.

45. Last sport you played? I don't like any sport so it was probably rounders or something when i was at school ages ago.

46. Last song you sang? Work by Rihanna when i was cleaning my room yesterday.

47. Favourite chat up line? 'Is that a hole in your tights or a stairway to heaven?' It makes me laugh every time.

48. Have you ever used it? Probably as a joke once because i find it so hilarious.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone? A small group of friends at the SU today.

50. Who should answer these questions next?Anyone who bothered to read all of this!

Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did this post! I'm a huge PLL fan too �� x

    Sian
    /theenglisheverygirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the inspiration to do it! Haha PLL is the best show going right now. I'm so addicted to do xD x

      Delete
  2. Hi honey! I think you have to answer to more questions ahahah because I love your blo and I have nominated you for the liebster award. Read my post to know more: http://robshelter.blogspot.it/2016/03/the-liebster-award.html <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was amusing to read your answers. I thank you for them.
    http://thequestformyself.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete