Tuesday 22 March 2016

The Liebster Award

I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! I am super grateful to Roberta for nominating me. You can check out her blog here.

For those who don't know what this award is (i didn't until i was nominated) it is an award for aspiring bloggers who have few followers with the aim of discovering new ones and helping them to gain more popularity.

So lets start. First, I have to answer the following questions:

1. What is your favourite colour? Why? Red because it makes me happy.

2. What do you expect from the future? I'm hoping that all of the conflict currently happening across the world will end.

3. What is your favourite food? Chicken Fajitas

4. If you were famous what would you do with your money? Give a large chunk to charity and buy a puppy cafe (kind of like a cat cafe but better because puppies are cooler)

5. Do you have a favourite blogger? Who is he/she? I love Zoella because she's always so cheerful.

6. What do you do in your free time? Blog, spend time with my boyfriend, watch loads of random stuff on Netflix and YouTube.

7. What is the craziest experience you've had in your life? And what is the craziest you would do right now? I went on a massive roller coaster in America when i was 16 which was a huge deal because i am terrified of heights. Despite being scared of heights i would love to skydive or do a bungee jump.

8. Where would you like to be right now? In Birmingham with my family.

9. What phone do you have? iPhone 5

10. What or who inspires you? My mom inspires me because she always stays strong no matter what and i really admire that about her.

Finish with a Quote! 'Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! - Audrey Hepburn

Now I have to nominate 10 blogs:

Tannedbeautyaddict
Leather Jacket Foxes
Country Carrie 
Kaysecrets
My life's journey
Half This World Away 
The Lost Traveler
Finding Me on the Run
Sassy Fashion Rudy
Isabella's Choice

Questions for nominated blogs:
1. What is your favourite season? 
2. What is your go to high street brand?
3. Who is your favourite celebrity?
4. Who is your favourite band?
5. Best childhood memory?
6. How old are you?
7. What is your star sign?
8. What is the worst job you have had?
9. Favourite place to go on holiday?
10. Who is the person that cheers you up the most?  

Lastly, here's what you have to do next (if you've been nominated): 

1. Thank your Liebster Blog award presenter on your blog and link back to the blog. 

2. Copy and Paste the award to your blog. 

3. Nominate 5-10 blogs to receive the award who have less than 200 followers. 

4. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog. 

5. Answer 10 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 10 questions.

Chlo xx 

2 comments:

  1. thank you for nominating me . i already nominated , but it's ok i'll answer your questions ^_^ thank you again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Didn't realise you were already nominated but the more questions the merrier I guess haha :)

      Delete