Monday 28 March 2016

March Favourites

March is one of my favourite months of the year so with that in mind I thought I would do a March Favourites post.


1. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation.


I switched to this foundation this month after finding that the Rimmel Match  Perfection Foundation dried my skin out too much. This foundation is so good! It does exactly what it says and makes you seem more awake by illuminating your skin. So even if you have had little sleep you don't appear as tired. It has good coverage which is what I always look for in a foundation as I have dark circles under my eyes. Would definitely recommend this!

2. Dracula by Bram Stoker.


I got this book after it was recommended to me by a friend. I love to read and this book is such a classic Gothic tale. Although if vampires freak you out it's probably not for you.

3. Radox Feel Uplifted With Pink Grapefruit & Basil.


I love this shower gel! It smells so nice and makes my morning routine better.

4. Fat Hair Amplifying Mist.


I originally brought this because I wanted to add more volume to my hair. Not only does it help with volume it also contains avocado so it smells really nice and makes my hair really soft. I spray it into my hair before I blow dry it but it can also be applied to dry hair.

5. The Co-operative Fairtrade Tea Blend.


I suppose I follow the stereotype of a typical British person as I can't go a single day without at least one cup of tea. These tea bags are really nice and they are Fairtrade too which is always a positive.

6. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blood Orange.


This is a beautiful deep red shade which is perfect for adding a little extra to an outfit. It dries quickly which is perfect for me as I am very impatient. It works well on its own but a basecoat will help it last longer.

Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try out the rimmel wake me up foundation! Great picks :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it! It's such a good foundation :)

      Delete
  2. Well, though mostly you treat with various woman´s things I was pleased with your notice that you liked reading. Dracula by Bram Stoker is a classic book. I like it, too. As you know surely, the book has a lot of movie versions.
    March is the month of the book here in Czech republic. I like reading very much. You can find this topic in more posts in my blog. Last one of them is devoted to Moby Dick. So if you want to you can see it.
    Your blogger from Prague
    Zdenek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i will have a look at your blog :)

      Delete