Monday 14 March 2016

Intense Smokey Black Eye Shadow

I had a bit of an experimental make-up day today and came up with this intense black eye shadow makeup look. It's quite grungy and Gothic but i love it and it goes great with a bold red lip.



First I did my usual foundation routine. I used the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in the shade Light Porcelain 010.



For Concealer I used the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in the shade Ivory 010.

I then went ahead and filled in my eyebrows with an eye shadow and applied a bit of blusher and powder.





For the eye shadow i used Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait 10, the shade is a very dark black which is perfect for this look.


I packed the eye shadow onto my lids and then blended it out with a fluffy brush to create a smokey look. I then applied a black eyeliner to my water line to add to the intensity of the look. (please ignore my chipped nail varnish)


I used my favorite mascara which is Rimmel 100% Waterproof Mascara in the shade 001 Black Black.


Finally to complete the look i used Rimmel Kate Matte lipstick in the shade 107 wine. (see my last post about my favorite Rimmel lipsticks here)

And here is the completed look!


Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment