Monday 29 February 2016

Top 5 Rimmel Lipsticks

Ever since i started experimenting with make up when i was eleven i have been a loyal customer to the Rimmel products. I just think they are great all rounders and always have a great range of colours and shades. If I'm honest pretty much all of the make up products i currently own are Rimmel products, they are affordable and of a good quality. I just love them!



In the spirit of expressing my love for Rimmel i decided to do a blog post on my top 5 Rimmel lipsticks, counting down from 5!

5. Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick Soft Pink 101


This is a great pastel pink shade which is perfect for the summer and a day time shopping trip with some friends. I love the colour but i do find that if i forget to put lip balm on underneath my lips do dry out and crack very quickly.

4. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Nude Delight 700


It is always good to have a nude lipstick in the makeup bag, it goes with almost any outfit for a subtle addition to a good makeup look. I love this shade but it does need to be reapplied throughout the day.

3. Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick Wine 107


This shade is a beautiful deep red with slight purple tones, it's great for a smoky eye look or if you want to look extra glam on a night out. Again despite the colour being great, as with most matte lipsticks, lip balm before applying is vital.

2. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Vintage Pink 180


I absolutely love this shade, despite it being called vintage pink it does come out slightly purple but i still love it. It doesn't dry my lips out but does need to be applied throughout the day and comes off easily when I've eaten or had something to drink.

1. Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick Kiss Of Life 111


My all time favorite Rimmel lipstick has to be this one. Its a gorgeous vibrant red shade which is great for adding a bold lip to some subtle eye makeup. As a matte lipstick it does dry my lips out slightly but it lasts well throughout the day, with only the slight touch up needed, and i love the shade.


Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment