Monday 24 August 2015

London!

The other day my parents decided that they wanted to go to London to see the Natural History Museum. As my family all know that I am a massive history nerd my parents asked me to go with them and I of course said hell yes!


The museum was amazing! The building itself is so beautiful and its much bigger than I thought it would be. As soon as we got there we went straight to the dinosaur exhibit part of the museum as its the most popular and we knew it would get super busy really quickly.

 
It was of course really really cool and it was a good opportunity to see and learn all about the dinosaurs that used to exist. We went on to explore the rest of the museum which took about 4 hours due to the sheer size of it!

 
After the museum we then went to Forbidden Planet to see all of the cool comics and also the Tardis that they have there. I of course got my picture with it!


It was an amazing day I love London and it was a great chance to spend some quality time with my parents. :)

Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment