Wednesday 22 July 2015

Oxford!

Not long ago i took a spontaneous day trip to Oxford with some of my awesome housemates. I've never been to Oxford before and it only cost a little bit to get there from Worcester.




We spent most of the day exploring and looking at some parts of the university, which is very impressive. Of course being a history nerd i really wanted to go to at least one museum and we ended up at the natural history museum which had lot of really interesting objects within it. My favorite was definitely the shrunken heads!




I'll be honest there were a few stuffed animals there which did freak me out a little bit but all in all it was a great experience!




Overall, our little day trip to Oxford was some good quality house bonding time and I really enjoyed it there. Hopefully I'll be able to get there again sometime soon.

Chlo xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment