Friday 12 June 2015

Birthday Celebrations!

Following on from my birthday haul blog post I thought I would do one about my birthday celebrations because they were so awesome and probably the best I've had to date!


I always spend my actual birthday, which was a Sunday, with my family so this year my boyfriend and I drove back to my homeland of Birmingham to spend the day with my loved ones. We went for a gorgeous meal and I had the most heavenly chocolate brownie I've had in my life! The rest of the day was spent getting very competitive on my Nintendo Wii and watching loads of random stuff on Netflix!



The following day I headed back to my uni house in Worcester where the drinking commenced! It involved a lot of Tequila, a caterpillar birthday cake, light up shot glasses and a Mexican hat for some reason. It's safe to say I drank a fair bit but I had such a good time and I'm super grateful to all my friends that managed to make it!




Chlo xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment